-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tired..




I'm too tired... just need a break... from everything!!!!
I just need something fresh.. something rejuvenating.. Out for holidays... with friends.. & wish to stay away from BOOKS!!! It's just SUPER NEVER-ENDING!!! AND I'M NOT A BOOKWORM!!!

My countless sleepless nights.. frightens me every morning when I woke up... Looking at those blardy pile of books, papers, notes.. I feel like burning them up into pieces!!! One after another.. no break! no rest! SEND ME TO ANTARTICA!! I'll hibernate for 3 months!!! F**K!!

My head's heavily damaged... my internal body's brutally injured & what's worse than facing the old routine everyday which takes your breath away??

BUT If "you" wouldn't have come into my picture I would have gone hysterical. Yes we're both tired... you and I.. but when I felt my pain was shared.. things were just different. Yes I know it's a bit too selfish but it really soothes my life. The sound of beating drums became softer & mellower.. and I really appreciate your company. Thanks friend. You're my life saviour!! T_T
See ya at college soon~~

A million thanks for everything.... and I really mean it.. ^^

Love ya loads,
--mitch--

11 Comments:

Blogger Xavier Chan says...

hmm... who is that "YOU" huh? never tell me anything pun... <_< good lo... got wings d lo, can fly away liao lo...

12:18 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

hahah.. xavier, why should i tell you wor when you know the "you" person is you?? *wub* no need to repeat right? very paiseh gar.. *blush*

Heheheh...

1:39 pm  
Blogger Xavier Chan says...

*sweat* is it? how come I donno geh? *blush* lalala... :P

1:44 pm  
Blogger Weird Dan says...

=.=" Like this also can

6:16 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

[xavier] haiyo.. i shy to tell you ma.. *blush* now u know my "true feeling" lor.. *blush*

[uncle ruk] wat uncle?? =.=''

11:21 pm  
Blogger Xavier Chan says...

lutkawa, why cannot wor? *blush*

8:29 am  
Blogger Jason Leingod says...

eh, now only I know also... take it easy mitch, you can do it! listen to some songs while doing ur work and studying maybe can make u feel better? XD

9:08 am  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

YEAH!!! HIGH 5 to xavier!!!! lalalala~~~ :w

[ichitaka] yeah.. that's what i'm doing lately.. into classical music.. hahaha.. it really makes me feel better & got the mood to study.. thanks for the concern.. ^^

1:12 pm  
Blogger Weird Dan says...

=.=" u two bully me everytime... ish ish.. somore always say i bully u

2:55 pm  
Blogger Xavier Chan says...

lutkawa, used to it la... haha... :w

8:17 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

YEAH!!!! XAVIER YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!
Anyway uncle u gotta get used to it lor.. lalalala~~~ :w

Anyway thanks for the comfort. I'll strive to work harder.. ^^

-end topic--

12:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home