-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Thursday, June 28, 2007

An Act of Decency!!

Once upon a time, when I was still schooling, I don't really remember much about my acts and pranks, not till when I was std. 4.

I've done a lot of mischievous doings but all of them were as sweet (well maybe sour & bitter) for as far as I remembered.

There are of course embarrassing moments but nah!!! I would just shunt it off. Hehehe...

During exams, I would just sleep through the whole trial, and even had a small "drawing class" on my piece of exam sheets. Those answer sheets, whereby you were supposed to shade it, were being graffiti-ed and even pictured.

But there was one thing which I never thought of drawing it.. this student really out beats me and hey!! I thought I should have done it during my SPM trials too hey~~

And the award winner is.. "dunno-what's-his-name" Korean student. *clap clap clap*


Mashimaro

Sure do next time.. just you wait!!! MUahahaahah~~~

--mitch--

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Leingod says...

wa, u so naughty one ka when young that time? no contoh2 of ur 'creation' on the exam papers? XD

1:45 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

hahaha.. no wor.. how can i bring camera on the exam hall?? no phones allowed either.

you come & dig my brain la.. then you can roughly get the pictures.. hehehe...

3:52 pm  
Blogger jesslyne says...

michelle..
long time din meet u..
haha..
ur blog is great..
tat mashimaro..
haha..
he is genius..
many pic oo..
actually don noe wat should say liao..
any way i can feel u r happy living...
tats great liao lo..
haha..
tata..

12:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home