-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Estee Lauder Model Search 2007 [2]

Ok !! So this post was contributed by "camera-phoned" photographers and also so-called "the making of blablabla..."

Well here it is.. photos which was taken with my friends during & after the makeover. Hahahah~~ ^^


-- during the makeover --


After the make up & before the hair makeover


Me & Tammy, after the make up & hair, before changing into our respective clothes


Tammy, Kok and Me



Tammy & Me, before going dressing



Taa daa~~ a corset =.=''



Single posing..


Tammy & Me, with our respective dresses


Caught in the act, right after the photo shoot

-- yum cha at Chatter Kopitiam --


Me & Frazy


Me & Annie


Uh Huh.. another close up
Aih.. so tired...

-- after my dinner, yum cha at IceBay --



Su Hui, Me & Tammy



Kok & Me


Well folks, that's all for now. It has been a wonderful Sunday & I really enjoyed it very much. I've been out of the house numerous times eversince my last day of external papers. Very exciting & indeed adventurous too.

I'll say no further as I'm quite tired today also. So, I hope you guys enjoy browsing through the photos as I enjoy posting it. So long~~

Love,
--mitch--

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home