-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Apple iPod shuffle

Considered to be unlucky for the past 3 weeks - tripped & fell flat on the ground for 4 times, been sick for 4 days, been into quarrels and small fights, misunderstandings & misleadings, plus the "turnover" of my college which makes me lose a sense of direction on my course now, I found myself pretty unhappy & depressed and thus leads me into having a big fuss of small matters.

Thanks to my lucky dad today, as he shines me with a Free Apple iPod shuffle which he won by joining an SMS contest (he actually aimed for that overseas trip for himself but turn out to be an iPod-of-mine). Hehehehehe.... Because this was a Free item, it only carries a 1Gb capacity MP3 player.

Taadaa~~ finally I've got an MP3 player which I've dreamed of having one "ages" ago.


~~Welcome to the new world~~


Stuffs included inside -
earphones + sponge, USB connectors, manual, stickers, & of course that player


VIOLA~~ the player itself.
Small & Candid.

Well, I find it rather complicated to use the software. I found it rather complex to transfer files which I wanted it to be entered and etc. I do not know how to explain it but I'll have to get used to it.

Have fun mitch!!

1 Comments:

Blogger eeveehow says...

Wow, you are so lucky! That ipod looks very nice!

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home