-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just couldn't stand it...

Hi it's me again, and this time, I would like to say I just couldn't stand it & now bursting into flames. My nerves are getting tired of waiting and "maintaining" them, and now I have reached my limits, cracking up my blood nerves from head to toe.

I'm shouting again yesterday and by today I just couldn't stand it anymore.

It's now beyond my limits...

that...

that...

........................................................................
..................................................................
............................................................
....................................................
............................................
...................................
............................
.....................
..............
.........
...

I NEED A HAIR CUT!!!!
It's so farking hot here & I'm just tired of my same old plain long hair. I'm just so fed up of maintaining it and it gets heavier & heavier day by day.
Oh gosh!!
And now here's the aftermath..

...
......
..........
..............
....................
.........................
...............................
.......................................
.................................................
.........................................................
...................................................................
........................................................................

TAADAAAHHHH!!!!~~!!!!


A girl who does not know how to smile.. swt..


Don't mind my background... >.<

Trying to take a better picture of my hair (front view)


Messy room.. >.<

It's me, cam-whoring again.. Hehehe...

Short? Not quite. I was actually planning to cut it even shorter but that hair dresser advised me not to do so and so... I just followed her advice & let her do the rest.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Till then..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
--mitch--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home