-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Thursday, June 05, 2008

After for so long...

Ahhh... it has been approximately 4 months since I last blogged. To my surprise, nothing drastic has been changed by Blogspot, same old functions with the same old keys. I would expect a change in Blogspot because Google is constantly upgrading themselves, (an example of the latest Gmail). Well nevermind! That was not my main concern anyway.

I've just ended my June external papers yesterday and to my surprise, it was worse than last year's. Last year, although nervous the moment when I start the papers but I kinda felt pretty calm even a day before the exams. But for this time round, I couldn't even sleep the whole freaking week and a day before my exam, I was startled with my big round eye-bags! What a hitch!!!!!

Yesterday I finally ended with peace, though I felt like puking right after the exams but it was alright. I was thinking how am I gonna face my finals in this coming December. Sucks la.. I'm going to grad soon, and if I can't pass this thing by the end of the year, I would have to wait for the next seating which would cost me approximately 130 pounds and a wastage of 6 months period. I could do so so so so much stuffs within this time length and money!!!!!!!!!!

GOD! Forget bout exams. Think about the happy things that I'm gonna encounter from today onwards:
1) my 21st birthday is drawing near
2) my photoshoot contract is weeks away
3) my trips to "somewhere-out-of-Ipoh" is also summoning me!!!!
4) etc etc etc..

And the fact that I stopped blogging is that I couldn't find a suitable time to do so, and I lack of inspiration. Probably I have not eaten enough banana. Hahahaha.. research says that a banana a day would keep you alert and your brain would work faster.

AND guess what? I AM really eating banana for the past 1 week, hoping that it could help for my exams.. and the result? We'll see in August. LOL...

Hmm.. ok la.. I dunno what to write dy.. stop here la then..

ciaoz~~

-mitch-

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

wah!! eat banana got such advantages ah!! haha, then i oso wanna eat more banana loh..kekeke!! Anyway hope u got a good result in ur CIM^^

5:18 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

oh.. u do still visit my blog.. after being dead for so many months.. hahahaha..

anyway thanks a lot girl..

muaxx muaxx muaxx..!!!!

6:07 pm  
Blogger Jason Leingod says...

Mitch finally updates...! write more, I want to know whats happening. u involved in a photo shoot contract? cool! XD

9:34 pm  
Blogger leong soon says...

Eh? I thought you've been kidnapped by aliens, so long din update! You sure aliens didn't influence you and make you eat bananas everyday? :D

11:30 pm  
Blogger Lasker says...

hi hi ..
There was a time when ShoutOut played a part in your online blogging life .. and we want you to know that we have shifted to ShoutOutLounge.com.

Please do add ShoutOut back to your blog and join us like you used to last time.

We missed you :)

Cheers!

8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home