-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Souvenirs from China

Last week, my mum went to China for a one week trip and she bought me a couple of souvenirs prior to the upcoming Olympics, which will be held in Beijing.
It was lovely and I really fell in love with both of the items I've got.


Here are the boxes and the little paper bags
-plz ignore the background-


The first one I've got was a key ring, with 5 colour mascots representing the 5 colours of the Olympics flag. Names were given on the following:
Green: NiNi
Red: HuanHuan
Orange: YingYing
Black: JingJing
Blue: BeiBei


The second was a watch. Look so ancient to me but I love it very much. She got us both gold & silver but unfortunately the gold one was given to my "yi-ma" before I've the opportunity to snap it.
:(

Take a look on the inside. Nice?? ^^

-mitch-

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Jason Leingod says...

The watch is nice! I wish I have one of those 'old designs' watch too...

3:13 pm  
Blogger leong soon says...

Wah, after 30 years of no updates and here you suddenly go again.

The watch looks nice, but it'll look great if the timeface is white instead.

I want keychains~~~!

1:07 am  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

[ichi] hahaha.. nice hor.. it's pretty wonderful to have some of these collections added onto my cabinet..

[leong soon] woah.. hold your horses!!! mana ada 30 years huh??? hhahaa..
well, it's all silver ler... but the interphase is pretty shiny though..
yeah..too bad the timeface is not white.
Heehehe...

2:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

halo, this is my address, thanks for the gift ya...

36, Jln Selendang,
11600 Penang...

I will be waiting for your gifts ya! :)

7:27 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

what the... who the hell are you????

10:26 pm  
Blogger eeveehow says...

Hey, my mum went to Hong Kong last month and she got me the same olympic watch, hehe! It's very nice, but i don't know when can i wear it, haha!

10:07 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

u got a silver one or gold one??

Nice hor.. Heheh.. Happy New Year to you~~

11:21 pm  
Blogger eeveehow says...

I got the silver one, we shall wear it when we meet in ipoh, haha!

1:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home