-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Someone Please Inspire Me!!

So boring... I've been lacked of inspiration these days.

Really do not know what to update - my everyday life for this month is so plain, so vague yet so rough.

It's like a sea, going up and down, a gust of turbulence shaking you.

Well, after my exam I've got 1 week break and that break was terrible. BORED!! Nothing to do besides staying at home eat, sleep, watch anime and a one-time clubbing.

Oh ya. Got to know a new friend too. ^^

Hmm.. what else what else?? Mooncake festival was a "so-so". To my surprise, my friends did not cam-whore us and not even a single picture was taken during that night.

Hmm.. I'm starting to miss my 2nd hometown - Japan. Well, I'm broke this year so it's a no-no for me to go back (although I so wanted to go back there badly & desperately) sobsob~~

What else what else?? Oh yeah!! New movies to catch up... Halloween is coming but too bad we do not have this tradition to do "cosplays". Hahahaa... Who would dress robes with gory masks and go on knocking to people's house one by one and ask for a "trick-or-treat?" ??? I wouldn't want to get chased with a broom. Hahahaa...

Anyway, just a short update with craps x3. Hahahh...
BubyE~~~~

P/S : Don't say I never update my blog. Hohoho...
--mitch--

6 Comments:

Blogger leong soon says...

Like this also considered update?! Cheating!!

9:59 am  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

what cheating?? better than no entries ma..

I'm lack of inspiration ler.. really dunno what to update. sigh~~

12:47 pm  
Blogger kahlai_aleisha says...

haha, finally update ur blog. hmm, i oso feel very bored, wanna find some fun...nyek nyek XD

4:51 pm  
Blogger jesslyne says...

xD..haha
tat updated ar??
haha..coming to oct le..
=.=" actually don noe wat to say le..
take care la!!

9:40 pm  
Blogger Jason Leingod says...

yalor... so boring nowadays. Christmas quickly come! XD

4:44 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

[kah lai] hahah.. ya lor.. i'm so damn bored here.. really nothi. We've only got 1 week holiday.. wat can we do wor... hahaha

[saw mun] hehe.. also an update ler.. as long as my top entries are filled with different date will do ge lar.. heheh

[ichitaka] YEAH!! Christmas! Deepa-Raya also can.. I can get some breaks too.. XD!!

Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home