-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Blardy Boring Weekend!!!

Bbboooringgggg~~~!!!!~~~!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well, last week is such a boring weekend, and so is this week. I'm not saying that there's no total activities to be done but yet, I found myself not FUN and not into the mood. Exam's coming soon and I'm yet so unprepared. Hmm.. maybe it's the "exam" word that makes me moody, regardless of strength and laziness.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, let's see....
Last SUNDAY, had a mini Food Bazaar at my college. Well, it was just an event being held at Sunway and it was totally none of our business. "Someone" suggested that we should make use of this event (The Sunway Hot Spring Carnival) to make some profit, and at the same time boost liveliness to those dead SYCI (Sunway College Ipoh) students. Seriously I think it's so blardy waste my whole Sunday just to attend this!!

Program: Jogathon, Audio Car Show, some local Singers singing & dancing, Bridal Fair

AND it's a total failure. WHY? Be'coz it rained the whole f**king day. Why is that so? Even people from above are not willing to help us humanoids from down Earth!!!

Note: that event was from 8.30am - 10.30pm
When I reached home, it's already 11pm. SHIT!! Whole day of entertainment GONE.
*holds my anger*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pictures? Well I don't get much, just a few pieces out of it and here it is!!!!


Can you spot me???


Audio car show
Not much of great cars.. just some over decorated MyVis and some Honda City cars


For girls, the most interesting part was *of course* the Bridal Fair. Well, all are a disappointment except for this. The models had their height and luscious faces, and so are the costumes. Ranging from modern to Malay bridal costumes, SuperStar Makeup & Bridal produced an excellent vibrant display in the midst of rain. I'm impressed!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Last but not least, the most shocking news last week was my CIM results. CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) is an external exam which I've sat during June 2007 and on the 31st August, they announced our results online. Erm... I dunno. Mixed feelings. I expected higher grades though but glad I passed and I need not to fork out another 50pounds for the papers.


I've then decided to take the rest of the 2 papers to finish up my Professional Certificate. It has got 3 levels and I'm currently at the 1st level. Each level contains 4 papers.
So.. wish me luck~~!!~~!! ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

By,
--M^tcH--

Current mood: So HOT!!!~~~!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason Leingod says...

Everybody lazy and boring nowadays... cause end of the year coming liao, full of projects and exams. good luck in ur exam! XD

2:05 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

Hahaah.. ya lor.. and it's coming to year end liao. Everything must be done before Christmas.

You too ya. All the best in your work & Happy Working!!~~!!

^^

2:24 pm  
Blogger Weird Dan says...

yo aunty.....

i can see u ok.. the one behind the black t-shirt girl :D:D

6:19 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

oi.. dun call me aunty la..
sei uncle.. :poke:

Ooo.. u got that right wor.. Kekek..
sharp eyes you've got eh?

^^

12:40 pm  
Blogger Weird Dan says...

Well you're so easy to recognise...:P

2:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home