-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Unexpected Visitor

Yesterday was meant to be a sad yet "mixed feeling" type.. and somehow or rather, later at the evening God gave me something adventurous yet critical.

There was a small Cobra lurking at my house!!! And that was the first time in my history would ever a snake appear in my house. I mean, how could this be? Of all these years my family had maintain this house as clean as possible, not to mention this house is just partly a part-time hotel for us. We always go out and especially in the morning and afternoon, there's a 98% that this house was not occupied - no one at home!! Nevertheless, I can say this house is quite clean.

But then again, when I think back, the main reason of "it" coming into my house was not about cleanliness but this poor little Cobra lost its habitat. 2 days ago there was a big sweep + mowing of field in front of my house and so, I guess it eventually lost its habitat & lurks everywhere. Accidentally it just drop by my house.



Cute ka? I think it's cute. Kekeke... ^^


The head was twisted due to some smashing from my dad with a "rotan".
Although cruel but we have to do it to prevent from getting bitten.


Quickly went outside and throw it. Was still alive but barely injured. I guess it suffered from broken bones.

Last touch. I poured some hot boiling water to make it dead. Twas the last termination of "it". Goodbye my little Cobra. You really made my day.

So this is it. First "live" encounter with a snake. I was not scared of it but instead, I would really love to capture it, put it into a glass and send it to the respective agency to take care of it. After all, they're lost reptiles.
May God bless you~~

Yours Sincerely,
--Mitch--

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Leingod says...

wow, snake! have to kill it, or be killed (bitten)... thats the principle of life, sometimes >.<;

3:26 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

hohoho... true true..
hahahaha~~~ that's y i ended its life.

12:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home