-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Friday, August 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

I have been very busy lately to update my blog...
and in fact, didn't even drop by at all...

BUT ALL OF THE SUDDEN..................................
............................................................................
.....................................................................
...........................................................
...................................................
...........................................
.................................
.......................
..............
........
...
.

I'm being tagged by FISHY!!!!!!!!!

So here I go..




Here are the rules:

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 facts about me:


1.) I'm the happy-go-lucky type. Even if the sky falls I'll just act nothing & continues my day whimsically.



2.) I can finish a tub of Haagen-Dazz ice cream alone while watching anime. Don't dare me to do it!! I know I can !!!!



3.) I can sacrifice my sleep to watch DVD the all night long~~~ (Fishy, I'm as same as you) Keke...





4.) I have a short-term memory. I tend to forget things as fast as you could imagine. I'm a blur girl too. Don't try to trick me esp. early in the morning if you do not want me to fall flat on the floor. Kakaka~~~



5.) I'm a Japanese freak. I could eat japanese food 24/7 and could do anything silly for japanese stuffs/merchandises. So if you need a company for anything Japanese, just dial my h/p no.



6.) I get very impatient sometimes esp. when people ask me to repeat stuffs. Once or twice is OK but not the 3rd time. You do not want to see me burst into flames or you'll be sorry!! "Nyek NYek nYek~~~"



7.) I'm not an early-riser. I suck in the mornings. Do not try to wake me up when I'm sleeping soundly or you're gonna face yourself a blue-black face at the mirror.



8.) Well, overall I'm someone that you do not expect me to be for the first look. Yes I'm a Gemini & I've got split personality. Muahahahaha~~~



My 8 Lucky picks:

1) Xavier (again) Hehee...



2) Uncle Daniel (how many times have u been tagged?) BWAHAHA!!!!



3) Leong Soon (first-timers) MUAHAHAH!!!



4) Saw Mun (also first-timers) Love to bully them. NYek nyek Nyek~~~



5) Jeannie (was this ur 2nd time?)



6) Ichitaka (blame uncle for tagging u)



7) Alex (no comment. tagging you for fun)



8) The 8 Kua page ( I want uncle to post it!!!) MUAHAHAH!!!


By,
--mitch--

8 Comments:

Blogger 小林 says...

oh...dear...i've beeb tagged....

2:36 pm  
Blogger Jason Leingod says...

eat a whole tub of ice-cream wont get fat ka? lol...

4:14 pm  
Blogger jesslyne says...

soli..
not many blogger add i hv..

1:11 am  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

[alex] hahaha.. so get ur butts off & start tagging!!! MUAAHHAAH!!!!

[ichi] hehe... wannna dare me? nyek nyek nyek~~

[saw mun] start ur chain of bloggers from now on lor.. ^^

12:49 am  
Blogger leong soon says...

I'm gonna have my revenge!!!! For now though, being the good sport I am, I've already posted mine :p

1:16 am  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

kekeke...
come lor.. i dare you to..
*whistles*

2:46 pm  
Blogger leong soon says...

Not so fast la! Still plotting my revenge.

3:51 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

eh leong sui,
go put a chatbox in ur blog la..
easier for ppl to chat la rather than post comments.. so slow..
:P

1:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home