-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Friday, October 19, 2007

Cameron Highlands Day 2

A-hoy there!!! As I've promised on my previous post, this is the continuation of my "expedition" to Cameron Highlands, Day 2, dated 15th October 2007.

---------------------
----------------
-----------
------
---
-


First up, I'm already cam-whoring early in the morning, while gambling.
I've lost RM 15 bucks to them =.=''

Then we had some cleanups in the apartment, clean up our mess we made yesterday and had brunch outside.


This is Ah Keong, the owner of Cactus Valley. He was such a kind man, by giving us all the vegetables and strawberries he had to us for FREE and even discounted heavily on their honey products. Look at this 30 year old ++ vintage bike. Hahahaa... cute cute.


There it is. We've reached his plantation. It was such a huge place!!!


Calvin's trying to eat one of those.. =.=''


Pose pose pose...


The guys..
(look at Ah Keong's jacket reflectors! COOL!)


The girls - Me, Suk Ching and Audrey.
kekeke...

Well actually there are more but I'm just too lazy to upload them. If you're interested to view more, feel free to go to this website ---> http://mitchchin.multiply.com/photos/album/41

Sorry for the trouble caused.
-mitch-

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason Leingod says...

wow, so lucky, got free vege and strawberries! wow, I can see you like to hear music everywhere you go wor... is that an IPOD or an MP3 player? XD

9:46 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

hehe.. my brother knew the owner of that plantation ma.. and he was kind enough.. ^^

oh.. I love music & that's an Ipod Shuffle. hehe...

12:11 pm  
Blogger Weird Dan says...

Hmmm... Cameron post :D

9:21 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

posted liao lor.. how bout yours??

4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home