-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Saturday, October 06, 2007

!!! 2 new tags attended !!!

Well well... I got tagged again.. Siennezz ... =.=

So in spite of boredom-ness, I shall attend to it.

The first tag was from Jeannie, tagged me like.. 2 weeks ago I think.

So here's her kinda tag :

5 Things In My Bag
~ Handphone~
~Wallet~
~Lip Gloss~
~Tissue~
~Pen & Notebook~

5 Things In My Head
~What's tonight's plan?~
~What am I going to do on a Sunday?~
~How to study my externals?~
~Holidays aren't enough for me, I need more...~
~Can I go to bed now?~

5 Words That I Frequently Use
~Hiu..~
~WTH...~
~Eh?~
~Har?~
~Oooo...~

5 Recent Sms-es Received
~Tsai~
~Joshua~
~Deborah~
~maxis~
~Kreazman~

5 Recent Things I Just Did
~
Shouted~
~Yum cha at Pizza Hut~
~Watched Resident Evil~
~Ate my lunch~
~MSN-ing~


5 Things In My Wadrobe
~Clothes~
~Clothes~
~Clothes~
~Clothes~
~Clothes~

5 Things I Just Ate
~Pizza~
~Popcorn~
~Curry rice~
~Chocolates~
~Snacks~


------------------------------------------------------------------

Wookay~~ that was from Jeannie's blog.
FYI, I'm not going to tag anybody and I'm cool with it.
Hahaha...

So the next tag was from Ichitaka's, fining me for not updating my blog often.
Ok lor.. let you fine me lor..

Well here goes :

Rules:

Repeat subject header “I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…”

Copy + paste these rules in your entry.

Complete these 15 totally useless statements & questions.

Mention who you were tagged by, followed by 8 people who you’ll be tagging.


If I was an opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like?
Tight shorts and tight clothes, with a black leathered cap and knee-length black cotton socks, pretending to be gay~~
Kakakakaa.....

At 10am this morning, I was…
Ooo... still asleep. Hahahaha....
You wouldn't want to wake me up...
Hahaha...

At 10pm tonight, I will be…
Clubbing perhaps??

Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister?
I don't care.. as long as it's not the current type of attitude & brain.
I'm leaving for good.


If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would…
Hahaha.. That would be weird if guys do not want to have sex... unless there's changes within him..

If I was a piece of a car, I would be the
The Jetsons !!!!

If I was told one day that I would have to give up either 1) anything chocolate OR 2) ever seeing the beach again, for the rest of my life, which one will I give up?
Anything chocolate. I don't hunger for chocs anyway...

Singapore is good for…
finding money and see what kiasu really means <--- this i strongly agree with you, ichi... hahaha....

If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be?
Find your way~~

Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with?
I dun wan "who".. I wan "what"..

Die by drowning or by fire?
I would choose not to die, can I?

What one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95?
Hmm...can I not buy but to save it?

If I opened a night club, what would I call it?
Oh Yeah Baby~~

Don’t cheat: what’s “bulbous”?
Huh?? Erm.. a person who likes to bully ppl???

I think my ass is…
not a 8月15 type... Hahaha..


So... I guess that's all for now lor.. Sorry Ichi, I'm not tagging others!
Malas la... You need to inform ppl as well... Hahaha...
Well, see ya at SO (if got chance la). :P

--mitch--

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Leingod says...

Haha, so u agree with me on Spore? But in the future, will u work there? XD

eh, u also play SO? what time usually?

10:06 am  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

Hahaha.. of course but I will NOT work there.. Dislike that place so so much.. Hahahaa

Nah.. I was being forced to shout at SO by this uncle la.. no specific time to shout ge wor.. hehehe...

9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home