-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Friday, December 07, 2007

GOING BANANAS!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWooHoo~~~~Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's the time of the year again, and I've HAD IT again!!!!!

Yeapz.. I've just finished my external papers yesterday & from today onwards, I'll be GOING BANANAS!!!! WOO HOOO... but this feeling can only last for 3 -4 weeks. After that, I would wave goodbye to my "LOVELY PARADISE" and am really gonna stuck at home/college eating bananas.
~sigh~ Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, what the hell am I going to do during the holidays? Hmm... well, let's me just start by flashing back to my last year's December.

"I remember I was really procrastinating time by being an anime-freak couch potato, munching crackers and eating the whole 320ml tub of Haagen Dazz & Baskin Robins ice cream the whole 2 weeks. *I can't recall how many tubs I've eaten* Then, my sleeping hours turned upside down, as in I wake up at 12pm & sleeps at 3am. And yeah, I was seriously trying to gain weight on those but IT JUST DIDN'T WORK!!!!! Then, went out clubbing with my brother & his friends, hang out (yum cha & shopping) with friends and spent my Christmas at my friend's house. Sounds lively but most of the time I'm just being the lazy snake at home, lurking back & forth, searching for "preys". Hehehehee...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OH YEAH!! And I've spent a BOMB on my International phone calls, "boiling porridge" with my Japanese friends and host parents. SHIT!! But with was worth talking to them. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"
--END--

Got the idea of how I've procrastinated my lovely weekenders? That sucks right but I would have guessed some of you might be SOOOooooo jealous with my lifestyle. Nyek nyek nyek~~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So this year, I plan to stick on my "gaining weight programme" but lessen the couch potato part to something much more "meaningful".
*someone just know what I meant. LOL* Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I guess I gotta make a move now. That damn college is waiting for me to do shits for our upcoming cultural nite. ~sigh~ till next update!!

ZOOM!!~~!!
-mitch-




3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Leingod says...

oooo, cuti liao wor! come KL la! XD

2:38 pm  
Blogger Weird Dan says...

Hmm... ic.. mou dak gao jor..

9:34 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

[ichi] eh i really wanted to go KL but kenot lor.. this coming week i got so many things to do at college ler.. :(
too bad~~

[uncle] wat mou dak gao? =.=''
play ur head!!
*poke* *poke*

12:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home