-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cultural Nite

Theme: Nite de Cultura
Date: 13th December 2007
Time: 7pm - 11pm
Venue: Lost World of Tambun, Sunway

Well, the student council have been organizing this event for the past 3 tired months and on that day, I would have to admit that it was indeed tremendous fun but super tiring. As I'm one of the committee members, I have to be there at 4pm, preparing tables and chairs, pumping balloons and checking specific space for us to load stuffs and blablabla... (you name it).

Damn it!!! It was raining hard-out at 4pm, and we had a blardy difficult time to decorate the stage and so on. When it started raining, the whole place was so damn hot as the rain had just begun to evaporate heat from the ground. The whole place was like a sauna and for a second thought, I regretted wearing long sleeves there. SHOOT!!!!

Things began to turn sweet when we managed to finish our task and preparation at about 6pm and thus we have time to chit chat and some cam-whoring session. Hehehe.. of course we wouldn't wanna miss this session wad.... Hahaha...

The rain began to cease at about 7pm but still it has been a slight drizzle throughout the whole event. BUT that does not stop the whole fun thing huh!!!!

Ok la.. less reading & let me wash your eyes with pretty ladies.. Hehehe....



This is what I wore.. Hehehe...


Lovely girls in the air~~
Hahaha... we're at SYCI, doing a little briefing and load stuffs to the car.


And so it begins...


Taking pictures during our break time..


Inserting booklets to every door gifts


!! "thorn" among the "roses" !!
Wakakaka...


Kah Lai, Cui Shan & Me
The 3 in 1 "sticker"
bluek~


"ban yeh" jek...


Teen2 & Me
Don't you think she's gorgeous?


My "dad-look-a-like" friend, Daymen.
He really looks like my dad.
Hahahaa...


Committee Members


Can't get enough of lovely cherries?? Well here they are..
HOHOHOHOHO!!!~~~!!


GOSH!! Can't believe I met my old classmate there.
Niza Mazlin, you've never changed!!!


John & Me
(my junior)


Ken Seng & Me
(my junior)


Hooray~~ I won the 1st round Lucky Draw!!


Tra la la la la~~~


Tips?? Anyone???


=.=''
Really the odd one out..


The magician made me this!!
CUTE!!!


Pei Loo strangled me before leaving... and that guard was humorously watching at us!!
HUH!!!!!
-ENDS-

Hahaha.... all in all, I had great fun and it was indeed an unforgettable night hey. We have magicians doing some tricks for us and some Latin Dance National Champion showing some moves to entertain us too. They were splendid performers and I wish we would have more guests and students joining us too. In the end, only 108 people turned up.

Well, for the last part, some students even went for a dip in the hot spring. Luckily I left early for I'll be SICK the following day. Hahahaa....

Ok la.. that's all folks. Gotta rush for my dance class. Ciaozz...

-mitch-


5 Comments:

Blogger Jason Leingod says...

Ooo, nice shirt... looks a bit like Pirates of the Carribean, those kinda outfit. cool!

lol, funny pics, especially the last one. what did u won for the lucky draw?

3:00 pm  
Blogger leong soon says...

Hey, 108's not a bad number. At least this event actually got off the ground :p Looks like you had a blast!

Btw, is it me or is the committee all girls, where are the guys, all went hotspring-dipping ady? :)

1:04 am  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

[ichi] Hahaha.. really?? you're the first who said that!!! Pirates huh!! never thought of that!!!!
Oh the lucky draw I got was 6pcs of SDD phone cards. Each cost RM6 wor..
LOL...

[leong soon] you're not blur yet. all committee members are indeed all girls, except mok & daymen. Mok was in charge of photographing and Daymen was in charge in doing the chaperon thingi.
Well, most of the guys + accounts students went for a dip after the event but too bad I left pretty early. I was damn tired la.. LOL...

2:05 pm  
Blogger kahlai_aleisha says...

best memory for us! and i'm enjoy working with urs that night^^

1:51 am  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

Hehehehe... thanks a lot girl.. I enjoyed working with all of you.

YOUTH TOWARDS COLLEGE LIFE!! YAHOOO!!!!!!

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home