-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yummy Food + Favourite Dress for Dinner

Yesterday's dinner was great.. As I rarely got the chance to try out Indian food, yesterday was my chance to savour some of their specialities. The Waiter came in and calls for orders & for drinks, I chose Masala Tea.


The tea memang banyak masalah.. First, how to drink? There are two cups lapping on each other & they told me to drink from the bottwm first. Aiyo, if I drink it from the bottom, the top part will overflow... & that doesn't make any sense at all. But anyway, in the end I took off the top cup & drank the bottom cup first.. banyak susah. The name also 'sui kor yan'.. But then it taste really great, not too sweat, not too bitter. Well mingled!!!


Next, the food. Oh, this was awesome!! It's an Onion Tosai with banana leaf. First time eating this and surprisingly, it does not have a strong taste of onion, just too great for a choosy eater like me. I've tried various types of curries, from mutton to chicken and it brings out perfectly balanced taste of tosai-curry mixture. YUMMY!!! ^_^


As yesterday was a rare occasion, I finally got the chance to wear my favourite dress for the first time after weeks of hanging in my wardrobe. I've been eyeing for this dress for months, hoping fate will bless me with this dress. I love it so much and hope to wear it again as soon as possible. Oh well, if I don't wear this now, imagine me, now a 24 year old young lady (no offence here, for example) wearing this!! What will people think leh? 'Fat lou hau' meh??


Hmph.. forgot to straigthen the skirt a bit longer, now it looks so shrinked but never mind. What I'm tryting to show here is my hair. When I took this picture, I got a shock of my life. So long liao ge la? I don't even realise how long has it grown to coz I can't really look at the back that often. No wonder I felt really hard to maintain these days. Argh.. time for another hair cut. Think I'll cut it short for easier maintenance. Can save cost also.^^

So, that's it for now. Feel free to critisize or drop comments. I don't mind. I know there's "people" out there laughing profusely now. ~sigh~ Mai laugh bau hei lor.. =(>.<)=

また今度お会いましょう!! (Till next time!!)
--m^tcH--

6 Comments:

Blogger Xavier Chan says...

hey, frankly, u looks gorgeous with the dress... :D so pretty... *blush*

2:52 pm  
Blogger Ricky Tan says...

timUnnnnnn~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
look so "cute" eh~

12:51 pm  
Blogger 3C5 says...

*Alert!*

2 buayas spotted!!!

=P :w :lol:

6:29 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

but i spotted 3 buayas wor.. <_<

9:10 pm  
Blogger Xavier Chan says...

aiks... I am not buaya... *blush*

mich should know that, right? *wub*

10:03 pm  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

haha.. the only buaya king here is vearn.. haha.. :P

11:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home