-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Thursday, November 23, 2006

After Exam means ANIME??!!

Woo Hoo.. Finally it's after my exam & I've got like 1 month of break. Hmph.. let see.. First thing which comes into my mind is ANIME TIME!!! Muahahahaah...

These few days, I've been watching 3 animes : Mahou Sensei Negima, Jigoku Shoujo and Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid. Three of them are AWESOME and I recommend them to those who loves to watch it.. Hehe.. ^^

Sorry guys, I don't really know what to update so I guess I'll end it with some jpgs. Muahahahaha.. o(^_^)o



Ah Hem. Within this 3 animes which I've stated above, the first I would like to recommend is THIS: Mahou Sensei Negima. A 10-year-old boy who is under-going a training by a Magic School & was assigned to be a teacher in an all-girl's school. Very funny yet touchy at the last few episodes.

Imagine 31 girls surrounding a 10-year-old teacher cum magician. wakakaka~~~~


NEXT!! An also-must-watch anime is Jigoku Shoujo, aka Hell Girl. Though it's shown on Animax Channel, I don't get to watch it every weekdays at 11.30pm so I bought the DVD instead. Hmph.. this story is not horror at all but it's a bit touchy too (^^) and I think she's COOL!!!

This picture is currently my desktop's wallpaper and the more I look at her, the more I think she's lonely and sad yet beautiful.


3rd will be Full Metal Panic. The Fumoffu version is much more better than this Second Raid though but it's a continuous of Full Metal Panic and Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu. Good for your eyes. hehehe~~~~

In this story, there's this twisted sisters, which made me think they're Lesbians. Weird..
but I enjoyed it very much. ^_^

K then, till my next update. C ya~~
--m^tch--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home