-- SeRAph^m ApH3m3r^s+ --

Thursday, November 02, 2006

...~~~Tiny Thinking Thoughts~~~...

Hehe.. see this grin? Something really crosses my mind & I've thought of someone really special here.. Ah hah!!! Ain't telling ya who's this special dude that I'm mentioning YET!! Heheheh...

Myspace Layouts


Coz I've been thinking & wandering back & forth, how to meet this special one.. Hmph.. This is hard..


Myspace Layouts

OH YES!! GOT IT!! Hoho.. this better gotta be GOOD~~~~~!!!!!


Myspace Layouts


Heading right there, But Wait!! I can't do it all by myself!!!! Hang on a moment, I'm heading right there.. lalala~~lalalala~~~ *hehe*

Myspace Layouts


THERE!! Made a stop to Animal Kingdom & called up a group of my "lou yau"s just to WISH this someone special a.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Myspace Layouts


Feebz, wishing you a very Happy Birthday. May you "age gracefully" as year goes by. Hehe.. I hope you enjoy yourself today (2nd Nov,2006) just as I enjoy posting this to you.. ^_^ There you go, another year. Hehehehe...

Love always,
--m^tch--

2 Comments:

Blogger FeeBz says...

Thank you so much mtch mtch~~~
Very kan dong wor...
so sweet of u!
give u my birthday kiss! muackz muackz! hahahahah

10:58 am  
Blogger --m^tcH-- says...

hehe.. thank you.. so sweet of you to give me ur birthday kiss.. *blush* Anyway, Enjoy your day ya.. ^_^

10:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home